Canteen at the Max Planck Campus
From Monday, May 31, it will again be possible to eat together in the canteen, in addition to the take-away meals. Plates and cutlery will be handed out by the canteen team.
- follow the posted hygiene rules (distance, mask to seat, etc.)
- do not change the position of the chairs and tables
- pay by card if possible to enable contact tracing
If you do not wish to eat on site, Mr Krüger will continue to offer all dishes for take-away in sustainable, biodegradable packaging.
You are welcome to use the seats in the cafeteria and on the terrace for eating, but please follow the rules of distance and hygiene to protect other people.
The Espresso Bar remains closed from 2 June, the coffee machine there, however, will still be available. Additionally, the Coffee machine in the canteen can be used again with coffee cups
Why do special regulations apply to the canteen?
You can find answers to frequently asked questions about canteens in times of the Corona pandemic here.
Menues and Prices
- Dish of the Day (incl. tow side orders) 4,20 €
- Main Dish 2,30 €
- Side order 0,95 €
- Side salad 1,05 € / 100 g
- Dessert 1,05 €
- Soup of the Day 1,05 €