The EU Liaison Office at the Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry: Service for Lower Saxony
The EU Liaison Office offers its assistance to scientists of all Max Planck Institutes in and around Göttingen:
- Administrative assistance for researchers throughout the application process
- Support during the negotiation phase with the Commission
- Management of the contract
- Coordination and management of running projects
- Support in writing your regular scientific and financial reports in cooperation with your institute's financial officers
The Research funding programmes of the European Commission are presented in detail on the following pages. We look forward to supporting you and your project ideas.